Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hi there,Im trying to fix a p38 1999 wabcoD abs traction failure

Customer Question

hi there,Im trying to fix a p38 1999 wabcoD abs traction failure prpblem, live data for the abs sensors signal all round are the same and goes up and down with road speed.the wheel speed os&ns rear,up n down as well,ns&os front read zero at any speed ,osf sometimes reads erraticly(0,7,45,0) is this the tc abs ecu thats failing,your help would be brilliant,cheers jimmy
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How's about I give u till Monday 6pm?
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

What malfunction code did you have .

Greg