Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

hi I have citroen picasso year number plate is 55. and find i have an

Customer Question

hi I have citroen picasso year number plate is 55. and find i have an intermittent fault on the dipped beam coming on - both front lights, Sometimes they come on, sometimes they dont. Bit irregular. The main beam always works, so this leads me to think there may be loose connection somewhere? ideas please.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I appreciate you will not always have someone avaialble - but I have not recieved an answer from you, therefore am now going through the expensive process of a local garage and getting them to assist.

Please therefore refund my £22.00 - back to the card (VISA DEBIT) I used at the weekend for your services.

Stewart XXX