Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Does the windscreen wiper on a 2002 Leon 1.6S have a relay

Customer Question

Does the windscreen wiper on a 2002 Leon 1.6S have a relay switch and if so where is it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

So sorry you have not been taken care of, hop you still need assistance ,if you do i will post you the diagram of where to lpocate your relay and fuse for the front wiper system .

Fuse box

graphic

graphic

Relays marked in red .

If you need further assistance with this issue then please let me know by getting back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg.