Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Have a 2013 Carlo. Think the headlights are poor. (Have

Have a 2013 Monte Carlo. Think the headlights are poor. (Have had checked by dealer) Are the VRS version better headlights and will they fit? If not would prefer to add 2 x Cibie driving lights. Are brackets available? Will wiring, if connected to main beam only, accept the extra load?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

Still require an answer as have not had one yet...!! There must be a Skoda specialist on your list or an auto electrical engineer....thanks for trying

Regards,

Adrian.

Hello Adrian,
Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Having asked a question and not having received a reply I still expect some sort of answer. A competent auto electrical engineer should be able to check out the Skoda Monte Carlo electrics and give me an accurate answer. Adrian Grinsted.

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
On the 2013 Monte Carlo the VRS version is the better brighter headlights and these will match up to your vehicle without any alterations or modifications.
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.