Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a 2007 Saturn VUE and the factory Satellite radio

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Saturn VUE and the factory Satellite radio quit working. Is there a fuse located somewhere in the car for the Satellite radio? I know the XM receiver box for it is located underneath the rear bench seat. When I try to select a XM station now it just says XM not available. It was working and I have a current subscription. The regular AM FM CD work fine. There was no fuse in the fuse box under the hood labeled for the XM radio. If there isn't a fuse then what is wrong?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Shantal,
I'll wait until tomorrow. If there is no response by then I'll take the $5 refund.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Shantal,
Yes, please refund my $5.