Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a chevrolet tacuma sx 1600, i have had it for about

Customer Question

i have a chevrolet tacuma sx 1600, i have had it for about two weeks know and i have a fuel problem, she starts ok and runs fine but than she starts to play up holding back i have been to the garge he as test the car and say it was o2 saeser so i had that don but still got the sam problem can you help.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
What normally causes this problem is a failing mass air flow sensor, the mass air flow sensor is responsible for measuring the fuel/air mixture. The sensor should be ohm tested as a next step.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thank you will try that and let you know many thanks.

No problem thank you. Also you can respond back to this question at anytime after rating positive if you need further help.