Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I am thinking of buying a used Subaru Impreza year 2000 just

Customer Question

I am thinking of buying a used Subaru Impreza year 2000 just imported from Japan. It is fitted with a Panasonic cn dvd255 satnav/entertainment system. It works in Japanese. Can it be converted to English language and to use UK maps?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
This particular system can be converted to the English language and use UK maps, however the system has to be reloaded using a specific disk in order to do this.