Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hyundai i20 original fault still there despite being told by

hyundai i20 original fault still there despite being told by dealer, it was air con and then heater blower, that was the cause of one side of cabin cold and the other blowing hot air, bill already over £1000
Any suggestions
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
There are two temperature actuators inside of the dash, one for the drivers side and one for the passenger side. These actuators functions are to switch the air from cold to hot.
Check the actuators by changing the temp from hot to cold, the one that is either stuck on hot or cold has failed which will need to be replaced.