Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

I have just purchased a 2012 European Update CD for my 2010

Customer Question

I have just purchased a 2012 European Update CD for my 2010 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 but can't find the CD unit can you please advise?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ross :

Hi my name is***** a car technician and I’ll help with your question.

Unfortunately its not as simple as changing the disc on the 2010 model Range Rover, the navigation system maps are loaded on to a hard disc drive, to update from the CD unfortunately main dealer intervention is required, the dealer will need to connect to the navigation system using their diagnostic equptment which will allow the data from the CD to be transferred to the hard drive.

With regards ***** ***** this will vary from dealer to dealer so I recommend a phone call to your local main dealer to find out how much it will cost to have the CD loaded. It is usually around £70-£120

I hope this helps answers your question. please feel free to ask if you need further help, thanks, Ross.