Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have just replaced the battery in Saab 93 1.9 turbo. Now

I have just replaced the battery in Saab 93 1.9 turbo. Now getting message about immobiliser and no response when key in ignition
Bro
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Bro,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This is a typical immobilizer malfunction, all you can try is disconnect the battery for 10 minutes press the brake pedal for a few seconds then wait until the 10 minutes are up then reconnect the battery .
In some cases this will reset ,but mostly this is a immo problem and you will have to have the system reprogrammed.

You can have the car sent in to the dealer, or go the easier way and cheaper and get your local locksmith out to reset this problem for you ,he will come to you .

Please click here for locater of locksmith

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience: Automotive diagnostic tech