Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

where is the fuse box on skoda otivia vrs 2009 reg vx59cwr

where is the fuse box on skoda otivia vrs 2009 reg vx59cwr the heater fan has stop working
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ross :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.

Customer:

where is the fuse box for the heater the fan has stop working

Customer:

hallo ross I have not received any information yet ross

Ross :

Sorry about the delay.

Ross :

I see you have the VRS model, is this the petrol or diesel? I can tell you which fuses to look for.

Customer:

ok thanks ross

Customer:

it is diesel

Customer:

ok ross I am looking to take to a garage now many thanks from dave

Ross :

Did you still want me to send you the fuse box diagrams ?

Customer:

yes please

Ross :

This is a 40A fuse, this fuse box is located on the drivers side of the dash board, with the drivers door open, you will see a removable panel on the side of the dash,

Ross :

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.

Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hi i just thought I would follow up on the problem with your Skoda heater fan troubles, I hope you have managed to get the problem sorted! Please feel free to get back to me at any time if you have further questions or need any assistance as I would be happy to help.
Thanks, Ross.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I got it sorted out it cost £387 99 for the fan plus £89 00 pounds labour is that a fair cost for the job ross regards dave

Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that sounds correct. Its a particularly expensive fan! It looks like they charged an hour labour which is correct.