Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Hello i have a problem with my c5 2.2 hdi eco mode will not

Customer Question

Hello i have a problem with my c5 2.2 hdi eco mode will not go of and car will not start will the car start with eco mode on.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello shantal yes I would like to keep the question open till its answered or until I get it sorted

Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. However we will continue to look for the right Professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello shantal I have since had the problem fixed. So if you dont mind I would like to cancel the question. And have charges reversed

Thanks Christopher