Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Been told the ECU unit has likely to have failed, it's only

Been told the ECU unit has likely to have failed, it's only a month outside a 12 month warranty. Can be they be tested to see if the one has a problem on our diesel corsa van which has lost all power. We need to know whether it scrapped being a 59 plate with 130,000 miles on the clock.
Many thanks Ian H
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ian,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian .

Yes you can have the ECM tested, all you have to do is remove and send it to the ECM testing and repair shop .

Here is a location where you can send it in .

Please click here for site

Hope this helps .

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience: Automotive diagnostic tech