Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Im trying to upgrade to a european map and have bought the

Customer Question

Im trying to upgrade to a european map and have bought the city navigator europe. It is asking for the serial no of my device. Where can I find it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The serial number is ***** on the rear of the unit itself and also in the owners manual. If the owners manual is not available the unit will have to be removed to get the number.