Greg Szczygiel
Greg Szczygiel, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Vehicle technician and electrician currently working in reputable independent garage in UK. Fully acredited ATA diagnostic technician.
82566532

rear right passenger door speaker not working sx4 06 0n

Category: Car
Expert:  Greg Szczygiel replied 2 years ago.
Greg Szczygiel :

I'm Greg

Greg Szczygiel :

It looks like there might be one of the four following reasons not working.First it could be faulty speaker, second is wiring fault, like loose connection or broken wire at the door hinge,third it could be bad connection at the back of stereo unit and finally the last one is faulty stereo itself.In order to assist you further the door trim panel will have to be removed to gain access to speaker plug.Alternatively you can remove the stereo to inspect the plug at the back of it. I hope this answers your question.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.