Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

What is the piston to valve clearance VW LT 2.5

Customer Question

What is the piston to valve clearance on an 2001 vw lt35 2.5 Diesel engine anj code with 109 bop versionI need the figure the inlet and exhaust. I own the van from new with no work carried out on either the block or head.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I asked this question 2 days ago your site said someone was on line and waiting to answer my technical question.

Just to be clear i have got No answer to my question what so ever, not even a query for more information nothing.

At this stage I require a total refund as this is unacceptable

Please reply to confirm my refund

And yes it took me till last night but I got my own answer thank you by myself by doing my own measurements

John