Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

Where is the airflow mass sensor on my 2005 megane cabriolet

Customer Question

Where is the airflow mass sensor on my 2005 megane cabriolet 1958cc petrol car? I want to remove the Airfox to fit forced air induction ducting and a K/N Airfilter but I have been told I cannot if the sensor is on the Airbox
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ross :

and thanks me to help you today. I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.

Ross :

The 2.0L Petrol engine fitted to these models does not use an air flow meter, the engine management uses MAP (Manifold absolute pressure) and a separate intake air temp sensor instead. You should have no problems fitting the air induction kit, Its just a case of removing the air filter box and fitting the new filter kit to the inlet pipe a per the instructions.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.

Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.