Greg Szczygiel
Greg Szczygiel, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Vehicle technician and electrician currently working in reputable independent garage in UK. Fully acredited ATA diagnostic technician.
82566532

i have just put in a new pump in washer still not

Customer Question

i have just put in a new pump in washer still not working
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg Szczygiel replied 2 years ago.
and welcome to Just Answer,my name is ***** ***** I'm looking forward to find the answer to your question.
To find the cause washer pump not working I recommend to check fuse no 3 in engine compartment fuse box.
I assume the rear screen washer is also not working.
If the fuse is good, some more check will have to be done to find out if the problem is in wiring, like open circuit or faulty controls.
I hope this helps.
Let me know if more info required.
Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks lads I new it was some thing simple like a fuse put some one said it would not be one under the frount fuse box sued have gone with my gut feeling . thank you very much wipers working and I am a happy man

You are welcome.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

any of you lads have a plastic trim for put fog light fiting drivers side I seem to have broken it when fixing the pump thanks