Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

i have a 2.2 diesel engine management light is on.it says that

i have a 2.2 diesel engine management light is on.it says that turbo waistgate solinoid A needs replacing but know idea where it is, local saab garage will not tell me.I used to have my own garage in California over 30 years ago
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ross :

and thanks me to help you today. I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.

Customer:

please be patient I have MS and stuggle with motion of limbs at times

Ross :

No problem.

Customer:

thanks

Ross :

The solenoid you are looking mounted to the bulk head near the top of the engine bay. Its just above the brake master cylinder.

Customer:

thanks I shall have a look tomorrow as it is parked at my bros house due to limp mode being activated

Ross :

Ok no problem. I have some images here which might help you find it. They are not great but might be of use.

Customer:

thanks again I will persivere with my little mechanicle knowlege and my spelling but what the hell I seem to have forgotten more than I knew