Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Where is and what size is the 1.33 gearbox filler/level plug?

Is there anything special about draining and refilling the engine oil?
Are the spark plugs a straight forward swap .
Are the brake pads front/rear straight forward to replace?
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Fill and drain points on the transmission .

graphic

This transmission hold only 1.9 litres and the( 6 speed 2.4 litres.)

Gear grade G4 75W.

Front and rear brakes are the same as any other brake system straight forward replacement. front and rear are disc brakes .

First remove the plastic cover on top of the engine and you will see the coils as shown below .
graphic

Plugs are under each coil as this is a coil on plug system ,each coil is held in with one 10mm bolt remove this then pull out the coil then remove plug with an extension as this is deep down in the middle of the head .

I would suggest you flush and refill the brake fluid as this should be done every two years ,this is an item that is always missed out in servicing .

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg