Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a Land Rover defender 90 58 Reg. When you turn the

Customer Question

I have a Land Rover defender 90 58 Reg. When you turn the ignition the engine starts up then suddenly stops as if something is making it stop - ie electrical? The Land Rover has a factory fitted immobiliser and alarm. We have changed the battery in the fob. Checked the earth on the gearbox and chassis. We have had a diagnostics machine on it and it said their were no problems came up on the machine. Can you help me. Harry

I sent this question in at 3.15pm and it is now 7.15pm what is happening with my answer please

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We would like to continue for an answer please. Harry

Hello Harry,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We would like to continue for an answer.
Hello Harry,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Didn't get a answer to our question that I asked on Sunday 1st February2015 but I have been charged. Not happy at all