Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

,Climate control on drivers side reads 25 degrees and

Customer Question

Climate control on drivers side reads 25 degrees and turning outer ring does not alter this reading. I have just bought this car, is this a fault or am I missing something, ( is there something else I should do to alter temperature setting on drivers side control?). Currently the temperature inside the car gets very high and only way of cooling cabin down is to turn heater off.
Nick
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Nick,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Nick,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Shantal,

I would like my money back.

N XXXX