Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

Is there any way I can obtain a manual i20. I have

Customer Question

Is there any way I can obtain a manual i20. I have mislaid mine. Can you help, please?
Maureen.
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

..

Hopefully i can help..

You should be able to aquire or order one via the main Hyundai dealer all you need to go to is the parts ection at the dealer and ask to order a owners guide said year of i20 you have and they should be able to order one in..not sure on the costs though as this would be something to enquire with them about...the other alternative is to try EBAY itself...normally alot of owners manuals cars come up on that form time to time..ive included a link below to have look at and see if any are suitable..but the normally if you cant get one second hand then the dealer would likely be the the only alternative..i do hope this helps...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=hyundia+i20+owners+guide&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40&_osacat=0&_rusck=1&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xhyundia+i20+handbook.TRS0&_nkw=hyundia+i20+handbook&_sacat=0

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Robert! Much appreciated, but tip witheld due to four days before I got a reply! (I know you responded quickly, but three days before that - NOTHING!!!

Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

..there..Maureen

No problem at all...glad to help.... hmm not sure what happened there? your question today came on at 05/02/2015 at 11:52am... if you tried before and nobody responded then i can only apologize ..i know i can only get online here as and when my garage/work is fairly quiet which isnt too often lol...But there are other experts here - But never the less should you require to ask anything further in the future then ask instead and i will get back to you as soon as i can.....

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Robert, but as my car is a mobility one, I have to refer any problems to the dealer. I did appreciate your prompt response and can see that the hold up was no fault of yours. Good luck with your business.

Maureen.