Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

The panel that shows the amount of petrol, time, outside temp

Customer Question

The panel that shows the amount of petrol, time, outside temp etc has stopped working and does not show anything.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Have you noticed if anything else has also stopped working at the same time? thanks. Ross.