Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

Electric windows will not raise fuses o/k live feed to and

Customer Question

Electric windows will not raise fuses o/k live feed to and from consul switches rear will operate from door switches
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait.
Please let me know where you are up to at present, then I can progress to help you -
Please let me have the cars full VIN as well.
Kind Rgds, MIKE........................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again..

This is MIKE who replied to you as above...

I replied to you asking for more info - re where you are up to and the VIN... for me to be able to progress... You then responded 6 days later just re listing your question... Please dont re list your question - this causes delays... just respond with the info I need - then we can progress --

Kind Rgds, MIKE......................................