Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

C5 2002 diesel a/c whereis the pollen filter & how does it

Customer Question

C5 2002 diesel a/c whereis the pollen filter & how does it come out
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ross :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.

JACUSTOMER-ghd8ioih- : Have not received any information at all but I note that the money has been taken I donot accept this is ok and demand that you refund me ammediately many thanks
Ross :

Hi, this is a live chat where we can talk back and forth.

Ross :

Can i just confirm this is a Right hand drive model?

Ross :

I have noticed you have gone offline. Please reply here when you are available and I will get back to you ASAP, thanks, Ross.

Ross :

Apologies for the delay! I will post the diagram for both left and right hand drive, either way the pollen filter is removed in the same way.

You will need to pop the plastic trim on the dash board down, the pollen filter housing will then pull down and the filter can be removed. Use a small flat blade screw driver to gently prise the tab off to allow the cover to come off and the filter comes out.

Full Size Image

If you have any problems please feel free to come back to me and I will be happy to continue my assistance, thanks. Ross.

Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All information now received many thanks for the service
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for getting back to me. If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you, Ross.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The information given for the Citroen c5 pollen filter is 100 % incorrect the pollen filter cannot be accessed in the manner described also I have been charged twice. Please without delay refund the monies charged being £22