Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

2003 DB7 Vantage. Drivers window will go up and down okay,

Customer Question

2003 DB7 Vantage. Drivers window will go up and down okay, but will not close properly. Any suggestions? David Dickie, Dubai
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like information please. I will give you a fuller picture.

The car is Aston martin DB7 Vantage, year 2001.

Driver electric window will move up and down, but will not close.

I want to know if there is a suggested remedy.

If I am paying GBP 20 for an answer, I would like an answer before I close the question. Your website claimed to have an expert standing by.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. Thank you also for providing additional information. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

You can open and close the window but it will always return to 3/4 open after closing .

Greg