HondaGuygold
HondaGuygold, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Most Advanced Degree:Vocational, Technical or Trade School Major or Emphasis:Automotive
3827149

my hyundai terracan 2003 heater blows hot air all theme

hi my hyundai terracan 2003 heater blows hot air all theme can you advise me of possible problem and how to solve it ,thanks.
PHIL
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Phil,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal,

As I have paid some money out I really would like some sort of answer to my problem.

My Hyundai Terracan 2003 blows warm air out if the heater all the time whether the temp. is set at 17 or 30 degrees.

Also is it possible to change the air temp. flap motor/actuator without stripping out the dashboard and facia.

All the other dampers/flaps and fan controls seem to be working ok.

Phil.

Hello Phil,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. Also thank you for providing additional information. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I don't get an answer to my problem I would like a refund of my money and I do not want a any monthly payments taken from my account in the future.
Phil
Expert:  HondaGuygold replied 2 years ago.
Yes this is a more control motor issue has this been checked ? Sorry for any delay.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tom
No nothing has been checked other than the operations of the heater flaps. Can access be made to the hot air blend motor without stripping out the complete dash. I cannot get hold of the diagram of the heater unit showing its position to see its accessibility.
Phil
Yes let me see if I can post a diagram for you I will post it here .
HondaGuygold, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Most Advanced Degree:Vocational, Technical or Trade School Major or Emphasis:Automotive