Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Ross, I've had my citroen zsara Picasso 55 plate

Customer Question

Hi Ross, I've had my citroen zsara Picasso 55 plate for about 6 years and 80000 miles with no problems ever but tonight I've just got home ans switched the lights off, switched the engine off and found that the lights are still lit. Twiddled with all the controls and re-started and stopped the car but absolutely unable to unlight the lights [ they are switched off] .Can you suggest anything ? I need my car early in the morning
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This looks like you have a sticking relay, or a bad light switch ,

Could be also many other electrical issue like a short in the wiring harness ,but the most common are the relay and light switch .

Pull the relay and try a new relay if the lights go out then the relay was bad ,if the lights stay on check the switch , if switch is good check the wiring harness for the lights .

In the engine bay is the fuse and relay box .

graphic

Let me know if you still need assistance with this issue,if you do then get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.