Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have found water on the driver and passenger floors of

Customer Question

Hi I have found water on the driver and passenger floors of my Maserati 4200; it is damp enough to have gone through the carpet. Any ideas what has happened?
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close the question and refund me.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi there are a few known issue with the 4200 most common being the A/C drain hose being blocked .

Check the A/C cabin filter this will also be blocked up if the drain is blocked .

The the windscreen seal ,have some one sit in the car and with a garden hose spray water on the top part of the windscreen and check for leaks .may have to do this for a few minutes ,time for water ingress ..

Then do the door weather seals both sides ,but normally when both sides are wet its the windscreen .

Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.