Rob
Rob, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 years trade experience
16305601

2008 man truck 12-180 with abs light staying on fault codes

Customer Question

2008 man truck 12-180 with abs light staying on fault codes as follows. Ebs FNRI AKT 03223-09. ZBR FNRI 06003-08. DIAG FNRI 02039-08
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need an answer for this by Saturday 28th March at 7am please this is a man truck code

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Need answer by 7 am on 28th march

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
03223
EBS
Pressure control module, left rear axle, pressure sensor outside permitted value range *****speed governing, road speed