Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

front driver door wont open at al central locckin fine but

Customer Question

front driver door wont open at al central locckin fine but wont operate with release handeles got panel off but carnt release lock help plz
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Need an expertt please

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thankyou il hang on another couple of days thanx ive also tested wireing and power is their to central locking motor just wont unlatch dead lock if that helps

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The problem that you are having is the door lock actuator in that door has failed and is causing the problem. There is nothing that you can do to release the lock, the actuator has to be replaced in order to fix this issue. Very common.