Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Red injector light on Fiat Ducato 01 Camper where can i get

Customer Question

Red injector light on Fiat Ducato 01 Camper where can i get it fixed.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have got a garage which can read some of the diagnostics but it wont read the ECU They can read the abs no faults but it wont let them into the ECU.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. Thank you also for providing additional information. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
When the red light illuminates on this vehicle, and the scan tool will not communicate with the ecu, this indicates that the ecu has a internal fault.
The ecu will need to be replaced or repaired in order to fix this issue.