Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My Bentley GTC has developed a problem that the Bentley approved

Customer Question

My Bentley GTC has developed a problem that the Bentley approved garage can't find and nothing shows on the diagnostic computer. The car occasionally refuses to pick up acceleration (sometimes for several seconds) when the car is just rolling. Very dangerous at roundabouts and when pulling out into a main road. They said they found a hole in the intercooler so they changed that. Problem seems to be getting worse. Any ideas please?
Thanks in advance.
Tony
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Shantal, the The advert Leading me to try your services was headed 'Bentley expert'. You now tell me you do not have a Bentley expert on tap which is misrepresentation . As you have failed to provide the service advertised I require a full refund of the payment made via my PayPal account without delay. Yours Anthony XXXXX