Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2008 Dodge Charger 3-5 litre engine that I have

Customer Question

HI I have a 2008 Dodge Charger 3-5 litre engine that I have imported from the US, I have had it Motd and am awaiting Vosa inspection, and I have answered several questions from the DVLA, however there are two that I cannot answer.
(1) What is the engine speed at which the maximum power of 186 KW or 250 BHP is obtained RPM question states (DO NOT TAKE THIS FROM REV COUNTER)
(2)What is the maximum design road speed of the vehicle MPH ( again question states ) DO NOT TAKE THIS FROM SPEEDOMETER. Thanks Dave
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

the EEG engine in this car produces 250Bhp at 6500rpm and it should achieve 132mph top speed