Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

How do you reset the Inspection due warning on a Seat Alhambra

Customer Question

How do you reset the Inspection due warning on a Seat Alhambra 2014
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

As you rightly say - the Inspection notification is different / separate to the general Service advisory system.

Im afraid that to reset the Inspection system notification on this year of the Alhambra - this can only be done with plug in diagnostic equipment that the dealers / suitably equipped garages use or with a system such as VagCom. You reset channels 10 and 11 in the computer ( as displayed on the test equipment ) So Im sorry, you will need the help of someone with the equipment to do this for you..

Let me know how you get on - or if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.