Mike
Mike, Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Vectra 2.2 cdx sunroof and electrc mirrors not working checked

Vectra 2.2 cdx sunroof and electrc mirrors not working checked fuses there ok which relay is it please
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE..

There is no one fuse or relay that covers the operation of both the sunroof and electric mirrors... they are not connected electrically through one fuse or relay.

It is very possible you have a fault occurred with the Ecu / multifunction unit - that is a common fault - and the only common denominator - bar wiring.

Its also common to get breaks in the wiring where the wires run from the car body through the tubes to the doors... and on to the electric switches etc - I would suggest to start by checking those wires - drivers door first ..and then on if needed.

Really though if you dont find anything in the wiring - I would suspect the control box / ecu.. but I would suggest to have a plug on test done really to verify / qualify that before spending. Again - it is a common fault though - so a second hand one may not have lasted long - but do check the wiring first.... working through as above you will get this sorted.

Let me know how you get on - or if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.