Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Ford Transit Connect - won't start

Customer Question

Ford Transit Connect LPG - won't start, turns over but doesn't fire. There is spark, and fires with easy start. I towed it to my local mechanic, who's a friend of mine, when it had the same problem, a few months ago. He managed to get it working again, but couldn't tell me exactly what he did to make it work, he fiddled with a few things and it just started working. It's been fine for months, until it wouldn't start again yesterday.

I've found that leaving it for a few hours,it fires once,but not enough to start,then it just turns over,without firing at all.

Any ideas? Leigh

Category: Car