Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My 3 year old Fiat Qubo seems to have

Customer Question

My 3 year old Fiat Qubo seems to have a scrambled program for Start/Stop. It used to be good.Now it is "unavailable" more often than not.When it works it can start up without any driver input more or less straight away I.E. within seconds. The battery is fully charged.Please help and advise actions I can take. XXXXXX

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thankyou for your efforts. Please close the question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have replied previously. Please close this question. Christine