Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Citreon berlingo multispace 1.6 hdi eobd light keeps coming

citreon berlingo multispace 1.6 hdi eobd light keeps coming on and off had new clutch and fly wheel fitted took it back but they say no faults showing or history of faults showing it is 2012 model went off after check but 3 days later back on again
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Normally when the light is coming on and showing no faults this is do to a emission issue. The most common reason for this is a oxygen sensor reading below specifications. It will not harm the vehicle but to make the light go off the sensors will need to be ohm tested.