Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Just bought a Suzuki grand vitara TD 2005 runs great untill

Customer Question

Hi just bought a Suzuki grand vitara TD 2005 runs great untill I put it in to*****and the front of the car started bouncing up and down now there's oil leaking from the front axle
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

that sounds like the front axle may have a fault

so I'd 1st suggest checking the axle oil level and drain it off checking for any metal particles
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

do you still need help?