Ask a Car Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Many thanks Matt. I will discuss with my garage and let you know. It sounds as though the engine has to be hoisted-could be costly? Can it be ignored and just wait for something to happen (ie how unsafe?). I would prefer to have it sorted as it is rather disconcerting. I was amazed at the "indifference " of the local Jeep dealer in Guildford who said nothing wrong because they didn't hear anything when they took a test drive. Thanks
Matt, I sent the following message a little while back now (6 may), through the convention emails-clearly it never got to you?
Matt, I am extremely pleased to have received your thoughts, but on what criteria am I meant to judge your thoughts at the present time. The vehicle has not been booked into a garage yet, so I have no idea whether your suggestions are near the mark. Once I have had an assessment I will be only too pleased to provide a rating.
Actually I live in Alton Hants, Shere is a bit of a hike from here. Is there anyone else you know of nearer, to have a look at the Jeep.