Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

MY SMART CAR TOUCH SCREEN IS NOT WORKING

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. Sorry for the delay in answering your question, I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.

When yoy say the touch screen is not working, is this just the touch function or the the display also not working? Thanks. Ross