Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

My ford mondeo his a problem when i going along it judder

Customer Question

my ford mondeo his a problem when i going along it judder some time
Category: Car
Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a licensed diagnostic and repair technician, I look forward to working with you.
Does this happen at any specific time such as hot/cold or under load?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it happens only some time .i have a new fuel fiter .

Expert:  Ross replied 2 years ago.
Ok, it sounds like this is a random misfire. There are many possibilities as to what can cause this but generally a faulty sensor or an issue with the fuel system is the most common cause. The first step is to get the car plugged into a diagnostic system to scan for fault codes, often a fault code will be stored which can pinpoint the problem. At this point I wouldn't recommend speculating at the cause without a fault code scan. If the fault code scan is inconclusive, the camshaft and crankshaft position sensor should be checked, if these are OK, a faulty fuel injector would be my primary suspect.