Mark
Mark, Technician
Experience:  Qualified City & Guilds
69494627

Vauxhall omega when you turn the radio on it says safe on the

vauxhall omega when you turn the radio on it says safe on the dash boared
Category: Car
Expert:  Mark replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try help you with this.

SAFE mode occurs when there has been a battery disconnection or other type of power supply failure to the radio.

The radio code should be in the service pack that came with the car when originally purchased. If it isn't there then you can order a replacement from your local vauxhall dealership.

Unfortunately it will cost around £25 to replace it. It will also come with the key number, vehicle security code used to reprogram keys as well as the radio code.

You could also have the set removed and have the code read by a specialist repair center, but this too would cost around the £25 mark so I suggest it would be better to order from the dealership for the extra information you would receive.

Mark