Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a 2003 2.7 Xl7 which has acquired a loud clicking

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2003 2.7 Xl7 which has acquired a loud clicking noise that goes if you accelerate but comes back on overrun. My garage thought it was the Spigot shaft bearings in the rear axle but after replacing them the noise is still there. Any help would be much appreciated. Regards Melvyn
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Melvyn,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantel, thanks for your message but I think it would be best to close the question as it seems one of those unanswerable questions. I presume no cost to me will be incurred. Best wishes Melvyn

Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Is this ticking noise coming from the engine room ,front end or rear end .

Rgds Greg