Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Can I retro fit an in dashboard Sat Nav?

Customer Question

I was told I cannot retro fit an in dashbosard Sat Nav to a brand new Skoda Octavia Greenline SE 1.6tdi. Surely if there is a DAB Radio/DVD Player with Blutooth in dashboard already then the wiring exists? I am prepared to fit an alternative Sat Nav.

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YOU HAVE FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE REFUND MY PAYMENT I MADE USING PAYPAL ASAP. Please confirm your intention to repay me and time scale

REGARDS

***** *****