Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

I have a 54 plate TD5, about three weeks ago started

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 54 plate TD5, about three weeks ago started having problems selecting gears(manual box), mostly 2nd to third and back. then started getting a bit of a 'whine' in box or transmission. Worse from 1st to 2nd then less and less up to top gear and when slowing back down. My gut feeling is gear box. Can you help please and also advise on a reasonable repair cost. Thankyou, Dave XXXXXXXXX

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dave,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Shantal,

I have already emailed Just Ask this morning. Because I had not received a reply in over two days, I considered this unacceptable and have cancelled the request and asked for my money back. I'm awaiting a reply to this and hope this won't take over two days also. I am very disappointed with the service I have received and even now I have only had contact from you and not the expert. How long does it take to get an answer? Anyway I have made other enquiries now and feel a refund is totally justified. I will not be using Just Ask again.

Regards. D.XXXXXXX