Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I've a Citroen berlingo. All the warning lights are on

Customer Question

Hi, I've a Citroen berlingo. All the warning lights are on and car won't start, dead slience. I bought a spare car key from a high St shop and tried to use this, ignition started but engine couldn't start. Then I found and used the correct car key and now nothing, as described above. Did I 'trigger' some immobiliser by using the spare key?
Frank
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello Frank Try this procedure 1. Turn the Ignition switch to accessory position using the key, without the remote plip attached.2. Hold the Plip key towards the receiver at the front of the vehicle.3. Press the large plip button, then the small plip button on the remote.4. Repeat for second Plip key if required.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hi Frank

do you still need help ?