Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Pipe that goes over coil pack may be called oil breather p

Customer Question

pipe that goes over coil pack may be called oil breather pipes
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Billy replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if further info is needed.Usually the pipe going from the valve cover (over the coil packs) is the oil breather pipe (specifically: the positive crankcase ventilation pipe).But to make sure, i need to know which exact make, model, year and engine you have. I should by then, be able to get you specific diagram of the part.